Manage the Real Estate and Facilities functions for all the America’s including:
- Management of all property leases including reviewing and negotiation of upcoming lease expirations and developing plans for all renewals, relocations, and expansions for offices in the US, Canada, and Latin America.
- Responsible for the design and remodeling of all locations to create an exciting office atmosphere.
- Responsible for the site management of all offices in the Americas
- Responsible for Security processes and systems for all locations
- Establish and manage the facilitiesbudget. Evaluate present and future needs for real estate and facilities.
- 5-8 years of experience in the negotiation of Real Estate leases and project management
- Experience with office build-out and construction projects
- Attention to detail and ability to understand the big picture
- Flexible, out of the box thinking
- College degreepreferred