Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
You will be responsible for conceiving, designing, and implementing solutions within scalable, reactive architectures. This will involve being creative and innovative in order to rapidly field capabilities which are able to adapt to a continually evolving environment. You will work with the end user to make sure that the solution works in efficient and meaningful ways. The team you will work on will be fast moving, always interested in the best technical solution, and always open to new ideas that make the product better for our customer.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics. A related technical Degree may be considered
- Must have 7 years or more of software development experience
- Proficient in exploring design alternatives for new problems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with Reactive design principles
- Familiar with designing microservice-based systems at scale
- Comfortable with Git and other Configuration Management Tools
- Exposure to tools for performing compliance scanning and code analysis
- Ability to solve problems collaboratively and creatively
- Excellent communication skills to including written, oral, and listening
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment to achieve project goals
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Exposure to DevOps or DevSecOps techniques
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Candidates must be able to obtain/maintain a DoD clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship and must be able to pass additional security background checks as required.