ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Engineering team is passionate about building products that directly impact people’s lives. Our engineers use their skills and capabilities to bring complex systems together in an industry that is full of antiquated technologies and infrastructure.
In this role you will work on building client facing mobile application to support our patients, clinicians and support team. You will work closely with our product design team to build the app that our patients will use every day to get the best patient care. Our product designers and engineers care deeply about the people who use our products. As a mobile engineer you will collaborate closely with other teams to create industry leading mobile application that thousands of patients will use daily.
If you’re interested in solving new, different, and complex problems and enjoy building beautiful mobile UI - we’ve got you covered!
HOW YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT:
- Work with clinical, operational and back office teams to own and solve problems end to end, within our mobile app.
- Build a comprehensive product that is focused on simplifying the complexities of patient care and improve user satisfaction.
- Define and build engineering practices that allows the team to quickly build a robust platform.
- Help guide the long term technical roadmap.
- Learn and incorporate security into the heart of your code.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- You take pride in seeing your work launch and have an immediate impact.
- Experience with React, React Native, complex state management (redux, hooks), and GraphQL (urql)
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You care about doing things currently with respect to edge cases.You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience in our technology stack (React, React Native, Typescript, GraphQL, Detox, React Navigation)
- Willingness to optimize and improve app performance across both platforms.
- An interest in health technology