$80K — $100K *
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly self-motivated, proficient at transforming concepts into a solid
architecture and requirements, meticulously detail-oriented, and able to quickly come up to speed on new technologies.
• Design and development of react native applications for iOS and Android
• Contribution in grooming sessions around functionality requirements to provide insight from an
• Must follow and promote Agile best practices for development such as continuous integration, unit and
integration testing and code coverage analysis.
• Collaboration with Product and Creative teams around UX/UI Design
• Collaboration with QA to define proper functional test strategy
• Execution of established standards in regards to coding, application accessibility (ADA), and unit testing
• Participation in code reviews of their peer’s work
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues and defects in both structured and unstructured environments; analyze
performance and design inefficiencies.
• Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Experience with mobile testing, automated tests
• Experience developing against multiple APIs/Data Sources in a single application
• Good understanding of native mobile development
• Excellent written, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
Valid through: 2/16/2021