A Day in the LifeOur React team is a close-knit team who solve complex problems in a collaborative and supportive way. You will work in a pod of engineers, product, design and QA to better understand the immediate challenge and how it fits into the bigger objectives of the whole team. Every member must subscribe to the view that a great product is high in quality, beautiful in design, innovative in solving a problem and simple to use. You will contribute to architecting solutions, enhancing frameworks and think in terms of producing solutions that are reusable, simple and able to be extended by other developers. You will give and receive feedback in a constructive and teaching and learning way, as that is part of our culture. What We Need from You
- You are an exceptional and passionate Software Engineer who wants to contribute to a dynamic team at a very fundamental level.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work on sites that serve over 12 million unique visitors a month.
- You are motivated to deliver innovative products in a fast-paced and agile manner and feel success when shipping to production.
- You understand the challenge from the lens of different functional areas is critical.
- You understand Git, have a solid comprehension of CSS and how to craft semantic HTML.
- You understand front-end best practices and the page execution lifecycle, which is important.
- You’d love to come work onsite in our Buckhead (Atlanta) location where collaboration is key.