Our client is currently building the next generation AV monitoring platform and changing the way the audio visual industry delivers support through data analytics, insights and a practical approach to user experience design.
Their platform focuses on delivering speed to resolution for technical problems in large/corporate workspaces. This is an ideal role for a skilled front end developer that is looking to replicate success in a new industry.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary front end development activities will further our clients objectives in 3 key areas: speed time resolution of service tickets, provide clients with an exceptional user experience for dashboard and reporting tools, and to enhance the value of the platform through intelligent and useful integrations with 3rd party software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide creativity and fresh ideas to shape the product roadmap
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Implement mock ups as production-ready code
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate with team members to translate design concepts into a deliverable
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Perform user testing sessions to validate and refine the UX
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metric
- 4 + years programming experience or demonstrated ability to launch a product from conception to production (Front End)
- Ability to create polished user interfaces in React.js
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging techniques
- Experience using git flow on a distributed development team
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodology and release processes
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude