- Designing, building and polishing intuitive and engaging experiences using React/Redux.
- Making disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participating in paired programming and software code reviews to ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborating with engineers, UI designers and product managers.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- We’d like you to come with year or two of experience with React development, preferably at scale.
- Production experience with Redux.
- Experience with public and/or private APIs and customer facing UI development.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to grow with us.
- A (healthy) addiction to writing high quality code.
- Code is Love! We’re a tech company at heart. It’s our engineers who power the Match experience for our users. On top of tackling the challenges of scale, prototyping new ideas, and posting memes on Slack, we absolutely love to get involved with our local tech community.
- We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness
- Drinks and snacks are on us every single day
- We have events each month like happy hours, lunch and learns, hackathons, so there’s always something to keep you engaged