FUEL is Dealer Inspire's proprietary interface that improves our clients' Revenue on Ad-Spend (ROAS) through scaled ad-generation and intelligent campaign and budget management. The team has made the successful journey into SPA land using React. We have reached the point where we are looking for someone to take us to the next level guiding us towards an SPA that is enjoyable and efficient to work with and use. This is a functioning self organizing SCRUM team, with the occasional breakouts about gaming PC hardware, food, pets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Development of new features with varying levels of design specs.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, and resolve production issues.
- Writing high quality, clean code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Taking new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our product owner to define the feature, develop it, and test it.
- Mentoring developers in your area of expertise.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Experience with working with non green field projects.
- Ability to surface technical debt issues and develop a plan for resolution.
BENEFITS & PERKS*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement