Newport News, VA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 79 days ago
Provide direct support for report and metric generation to SUPSHIP Newport News RCOH Execution Project Team. Process Ship’s Force Information Management System (SFIMS) data into metrics and reports as required by SUPSHIP Newport News Project Supervisor and/or Work Integration Manager for monitoring the progression of Ship’s Force (SF) and Customer Contract Team (CCT) production work.
A minimum of five years related experience is required. A degree in Engineering is desired but not required. Military training is a plus.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in planning and execution of Ship’s Force Work Package (SFWP) for CVN availabilities.
- Have working knowledge of the CVN availability planning and execution, CSMP management, work candidate validation and scheduling.
- Experience providing the periodic reports and data collection.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point to include the generation of charts and graphs.
- Familiarity with work scheduling and integration tools such as Ship’s Force Integrated Master Scheduling tool.
- Knowledgeable in NIMITZ Class combat systems
- Be familiar with Carrier Team One concepts and practices
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. An active Secret Security Clearance will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.