Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Rational Functional Tester to join our team in the Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
- The Rational Functional Tester is responsible for analyzing applications, systems and related customer/development requirements in order to design, develop, and execution of automated test cases developed in RFT.
- Define the test strategy for customer requirements to include designing, writing, and executing automated test cases developed in Rational Functional Tester that define specific test criteria and the expected results to be achieved (45%)
- Identify, analyze and document all programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specification goals for the given program, application or set of applications (20%)
- Verify and validate resolutions to problems (15%)
- Attend requirements analysis working sessions along with design reviews and working sessions, when applicable, to gain a thorough understanding of the intent of the requirements and software system design. This knowledge will be essential for producing and reviewing test plans, test cases and procedures (10%)
- Provide focus to specific product areas and assume responsibility for assuring all documentation is in synch with product. Determine validity of final system with respect to user needs and requirements (10%)
- 3years experience as a Rational Functional Tester
- 3years experience with System and Application Testing
- 3years experience with Unix/AIX,
- 3years experience with Oracle
- 3years experience with Rational (ClearCase and ClearQuest)
- 3years experience with SQL
- 3years experience with XML Schema
- 3years experience with Java
- 2years experience with Web Services (SOA)