Rapid Application Developer - Financial Services
Our client is a multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management services. They are currently looking to add a rapid application developer to their ranks, within their prime brokerage services development division. This role is based in New York.
- Contribute to the long-term development of a new analytical platform
- Develop new risk management solutions to handle manage portfolio liquidity metrics, optimize and expand client management algorithms, expand and facilitate P&L analytics.
- The role is focused on rolling out a new risk management platform for the Quantitative Finance Team, as well as servicing Regulatory Reporting, Risk management, and P&L analytics
- The role holder will partner closely with business stakeholders to support and improve the risk management platform.
- 4+ years of Financial industry IT experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Math, or a related field
- 6+ years in computer programming using scalable technologies. Python, F# preferred but C/C++/C# can all be considered
- 4+ years SQL Servers
- 2+ years’ experience of financial instruments, optimization and pricing
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of risk metrics and management and their robust IT implementation approach.
- Knowledge of financing business is a plus.
- IB Back Office experience is an advantage
- Continuing education in Finance such as CFA or FRM is an advantage
- Prior Business Analyst or RAD (Rapid Application Developer) is a big plus.