In one sentence
Lead the solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs by leveraging Amdocs assets and best practices while integrating with customer IT environment.
We are looking for RAN solution architect who will be responsible for leading E2E technical solutions for Tier 1 customer. Solution Architect will be handling complex issues and escalations related to RAN network deployments of latest technology. This position requires a sound knowledge of principles, practices and procedures applied in today’s mobile networks. As a Solution Architect you will be also required to foresee technological developments in the RAN domain and lead necessary activities/steps to make Amdocs internal teams ready for future.
What will your job look like?
- Lead RAN integration solutions and functional team’s readiness for the 3G/4G/5G network deployment projects
- Hands-on experience of Integration & troubleshooting Ericsson systems (Hardware & Software)
- Hands- on experience of Scripting various Ericsson Hardware (3G, 4G and 5G)
- Closely work with various internal teams for development of various software tools to be used for integration services (e.g. scripting)
- Drive process automation initiatives to bring overall efficiencies within internal and external teams working on deployment projects.
- Strong knowledge in 3G/4G/5G air interface standards, protocols and propagation characteristics.
- Good understanding on 5G/4G concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc.
- Serve as a Tier 2/3 support for customer issues and escalation and provide solutions for resolution
- Troubleshooting experience of Voice and Data performance KPIs
- Co-ordinate and work on the new solutions and services with technical & delivery teams.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis.
- Asist sales teams in developing technical presentations and proposals for new services and solutions
- Understanding and experience in ORAN software architectures in a virtualized environment.
- Knowledge transfer and information sharing of new developments in the telecom domain with internal teams.
- Trainings for internal delivery teams. Understanding and experience in ORAN software architectures in a virtualized environment.
All you need is...
- 15+ years of professional experience in telecom field
- 5+ years of experience in LTE.
- Solid understanding of 3GPP systems: RAN, Transport and Core networks.
- Hands-on experience with 4G/5G network scripting, integration and troubleshooting (Alarms, KPIs , Traces etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various Ericsson hardware such as LTE basebands BB5216, 6630,6648, Radio DOT, XMU etc..
- Experienced in developing and publishing MOPs for new network integration
- Experience in assisting RAN optimization teams on KPI issues related to Voice or Data performance.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of additional OEM vendors such as Samsung, Nokia.
- Strong understanding of evolutions in telecom field such as OpenRAN, TIP, O-RAN
- Understanding of vCU and vDU RAN architecture and its configuration
- Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Knowledge of shell/python programming.