$ Billion Organization Has an Opportunity for a RAMS ENGINEER!
Are you ready to grow and be challenged in your next career where you can be an essential part of one of the oldest passenger rail organizations on the San Francisco Peninsula* How about joining a fast-paced team, that has a passion for connecting over 4,500 riders per hour in each direction to work, school and other places they need to go*
Our Client who is celebrating 150 years of the Peninsula commuter service has an exciting opportunity for a RAMS Engineer.
* This is a ground floor opportunity for a self-starter individual who can help to drive their own job role
* Mechanical Engineer (PE in California a plus) with some knowledge of RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and System Safety)
* Very curious about maintenance, process oriented, detail oriented, reliability, maintainability, adept at databases, analyze failures to get to root causes. Analytics and data analytics.
* Must be willing to get in, roll up their sleeves and tap into all their resources
* Invest in learning and apply it into the fabric of the organization
* Entrenched in roadway work or safety
* Great communicator and will interact with top transportation leaders in the industry
* Core understanding of the Caltrain Modernization Program and how it affects the whole system