Services for Readiness and Analytics evaluation to include but not limited to: Integrated Product Support (IPS); logistics supportability; Human Systems Integration (HSI); integrated suitability; evaluation sciences; readiness and suitability; reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM); Design of Experiments (DoE); Modeling and Simulation (M&S); Strategic Initiatives and Methodology; Data Sciences; and Data Visualization.
Support services for Training and Professional Development to include but not limited to: Test and Evaluation (T&E) Basic Course (TEBC), an initial training program for newly assigned Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) workforce members consisting of an online training course followed by an approximate 40-hour resident seminar (RS); AEC Operations Course (AOC), an approximate 40-hour resident seminar that is a follow-on to the TEBC; and Emerging Leaders Cohort (ELC), a professional development venue to expand leadership through interactive and experiential skill sessions, Government speakers, and team and individual projects.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in engineering specialization or related discipline and fifteen years applicable experience primarily in RAM modeling, design techniques, predictions, reliability growth management, requirements generation, software and specification inputs is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of DoD RAM Regulations required.
- Six months of experience with database software (Microsoft Access) or other database software to archive RAM data from test and evaluation in order to identify RAM trends, lessons learned and success metrics.
- Six months of experience in developing technical training on RAM test planning and data analysis methods.
- Six months of experience in interpretation of test incident reports (TIRS), RAM scoring conferences and use of failure definition scoring criteria.
- Current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, and makes minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provides independent and professional support on portions of complex projects.
- Specific assignment objectives, approaches, and possible solutions are reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- Duties and responsibilities include: independently performs a project assignment that involves complex features and can be guided by codes, standards, and other precedents of the discipline; analyzes and/or evaluates the results of an analysis using techniques prescribed by senior engineers or supervisors; and accomplishes tasks of which require investigation of a many variables.