- Provide professional RAM services as a part of the Engineering functions team to designers, and design & build Contractors.
- To facilitate the introduction of RAM Plans through the supply chain so that they are implemented consistently across all Projects
- To provide processes and procedures to assure that the RAM requirements are met by others.
- Establishing and managing the detailed Engineering RAM Strategy and Management Plans and support processes.
- Working in conjunction with the individual Project RAM Manager, developing project specific approaches to management of RAM activities and facilitating compliance with European standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129
- Undertaking work to quantify the expected performance of the railway in terms of RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) targets.
- Facilitating the definition of all interfaces, electrical, mechanical, environmental and human, internal and external, including any specific Interface Requirements Specifications
- Providing support and guidance to Assurance and Engineering Safety Management activities by supplying relevant material for verification, validation, compliance and acceptance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline and 15+ years of experience or 15+ years of related experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Broad experience of the application of systems engineering to major infrastructure projects.
- Significant experience of RAM Management as applied to major railway infrastructure projects / technology development and implementation projects.
Requisition ID: 203754