Railroad Signal Design Engineer
Department:MA-Transit & RailLocation:Boston, MA
START YOUR APPLICATION
VHB’s growing Boston, MA team is looking for a Railroad Signal Design Engineer(s) to join our Transit and Rail team.
VHB’s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
Skills and Abilities:
• Understanding of the following attributes of a signaling system:
• Motivated to lead and mentor others • Ability to travel locally and nationally when required.
• A positive attitude towards teamwork, communication and problem-solving
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in North American Railroad Signaling Systems
• An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in a related field such as Computer Systems Engineering etc.
At VHB, we’re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We’re proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for 36 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.