- Current Openings
Rail & Transit Systems Manager
Tracking Code 3066-872Job Description
STV is actively seeking a Light Rail & Transit Systems Manager for the Baltimore/DC area as part of our Transportation and Infrastructure Division. The Candidate will have a proven record of experience in rail electrification including AC and DC traction power, OCS and third rail systems; communication and signal system design and/or implementation.
Experience in construction supervision of transit systems, and/or infrastructure maintenance also required. Candidate will work with all system design elements including substation, power distribution, fiber transmission network, data and voice communications, signals and train control systems.
- Knowledge of equipment suppliers related to traction power, communication, and signals
- The ability to coordinate, inspire and lead some of the country’s best system engineers on major projects
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be interested in being part of a dynamic team growing within a major architecture and engineering firm
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Ideal candidate will possess or be committed to obtaining a PE License.