STV, Inc. currently has an opening in our New York, NY office for a Rail/Transit Director to manage and lead our projects for our Transportation and Infrastructure division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform client management, coordination and communication with agencies such as NYCTA, LIRR, MNR, NJ Transit, PANYNJ
- Prepare project work plans, schedules and budgets and responsible for quality control
- Manage project performance and financial performance
- Work with the Regional Manager and Business Unit Managers to develop strategies for cultivating prospects and obtaining work
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with clients and prospects that result in new business opportunities
- Responsible for achieving new client targets included in annual sales plans
- Responsible for assuring quality work products are consistently delivered to all strategic clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Design and/or Construction Phase Services experience on rail projects in the disciplines of, track work, stations, shops and yards, maintenance facilities, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have rail and transit project experience as well as 15 years of increasingly responsibleexperience in a similar function for an A/E/C firm.
- Successful candidate will have a history of developing and maintaining effective business relationships with clients and peers.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills are required.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.