$80K - $100K
Examples of Duties Performed:
* The Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Director is responsible for the development and completion of patient assessments in accordance with federal and state requirements and organizational goals and guidelines.
* Conducts and/or coordinates patient and family assessment interviews and develops care plans consistent with patient clinical needs, risk areas, and wishes.
* Schedules and coordinates meetings with family members and interdisciplinary team members to discuss patient care plans, special needs, and/or appropriate interventions.
* Performs periodic patient physical assessments and monitors the Minimum Data Set (MDS) process for accuracy.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board and demonstrated knowledge of data entry, MDS coding, and entire RAI process.
Valid through: 2020-1-20