Are you an Ultrasound or Radiology Account Executive who is looking for strong upside? Let?s talk ASAP!
Our client is a World Leading Medical Manufacturer of proprietary products for imaging, diagnostics, cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, and general surgery.
Due to dynamic growth, new technology development, and acquisitions, we have been asked to help them identify a strong Radiology Sales Specialist selling ultrasound and imaging products into their Key Accounts, Hospitals and Surgery Center. You will be selling state of the art products known for their outstanding performance, simplicity of use and resilience.
If you have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
- Coordinate and direct sales efforts within a multi-state region.
- Manage relationships with important influencing institutions within the territory.
- Coordinate and support direct sales demonstrations, installations, and in-services.
- Support regional and national ultrasound shows.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sale quotas.
- Communicate and strategize with the ultrasound sales team, Marketing, and R & D team members to maximize product growth and brand building.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 7years? successful hospital salesexperienceselling capital equipment.
- Ultrasound or radiology experience a must. This is a specialist role.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to travel throughout a multi-state territory.
- Able to travel some weekends.