Univision Local Media is looking for an experienced Radio Affiliate Manager. The goal is to develop the most powerful radio platform to distribute content in the United States. To reach this goal, it should grow the number of affiliate stations; oversee, administer the agreements and provide support to our affiliates.
• Promote Univision Radio content among third-party radio stations to develop and keep a network of affiliated stations that guarantees us a greater coverage at the national level.
• Manage and coordinate content distribution of shows, play by plays and/or live events that should air in each lineup that’s created.
• Support Traffic Department, gathering affiliates' affidavit or performance forms.
• Prepare weekly recaps of affiliates’ comparative reports, SIP reports, and/or any other requested materials.
• Prepare monthly and annual affiliates growth and loss reports for Network Sales.
• Participate in programming and operations meetings.
• Prepare professional presentations and reports as requested by management, as well as follow-up with required documentation.
• Abide by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
• Follow instructions, as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes and problems.
• Interact professionally with clients and staff.
• Remain calm and professional in stressful circumstances, adapting to different situations and assist others if necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
• Creative, organized and enthusiastic
• Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook software packages
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Requires working knowledge of Pro-Tools, Adobe Audition or any music editor; RCS Zetta and Music Master Knowledge, preferred
• Experience working with radio affiliations preferred
• Must be available to work weekends and travel domestically and internationally
• Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record
• Bilingual, fluent in Spanish/English
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Operations, Industrial Engineering or related field.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with television and/or radio broadcast operations: sales, on-air, production, traffic, engineering or related areas.
• Knowledge of the broadcast operations processes and procedures preferred.
• Knowledge of process management, with exposure or experience with Six Sigma, or related process management tools, techniques and approaches preferred.
• Must be willing to work from office in Los Angeles, CA or Miami, FL
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States