Radar (RCS) Signal Processing Engineer (2499-LAD)
We are searching for a Signal Processing Engineer who would enjoy
working in the field of Geospatial Imagery (remote sensing, weather
You will be working with collaborative teams on various technical
projects associated with the core mission, and will enhance their
skill set by working among a talented and technically accomplished
group of colleagues.
This position provides an opportunity to work on projects that support
some of our nation's fundamental defense services. Our client's
employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions
that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
Our client's engineers enjoy a flexible work environment, where
contributions are recognized and rewarded!
Ann Arbor, MI
Commensurate with experience.
Our client offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability
insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, Flexible
Spending Account and tuition assistance.
This job requires a Master's degree in ElectricalEngineering or
equivalent experience and/or education.
• 5 year minimum experience and expertise in
electromagnetic/radar cross section (EM/RCS) and
radio-frequency (RF) engineering and practical application.
• Competent with EM/RCS signature technology, synthetic
aperture radar (SAR) technology and related signal processing
• System engineering expertise in EM/RCS, SAR hardware and
• Strong analytical skills and ability to develop
algorithms pertaining to EM/RCS signatures and SAR.
• Ability to code algorithms in Matlab and Python.
• Ability to lead and execute algorithm testing and
• Excellent communications and writing skills.
• Ability to guide engineers in executing programs.
• Ability to inspire customer confidence and satisfaction.
• Because our client is a U.S. Department of Defense
contractor, you must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to
receive an active TS/SCI Clearance.