Radar Feature Algorithm Engineer
Here is an exciting opportunity to work on active safety and autonomous driving systems!
We are seeking a Radar Feature Algorithm Engineer with hands on experiencewith algorithms to play a vital role in developing, testing and calibrating radar based automotive application algorithms for one of our clients (a leader in advanced vehicle safety systems) in the Southeast Michigan area. In this role, you will be responsible for the development, testing and integration of the algorithms radar-based active safety and autonomous driving systems. This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have a strong background in complex algorithm development, this opportunity is well suited to you.
- ---Develop, test and calibrate radar based automotive application algorithms
- ---Analyze system requirements and define feature algorithm functional requirements
- ---Model entire signal chain from sensors to algorithm output
- ---Design, implement and test feature algorithm model with sampled sensor data sets
- ---Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements
- ---Define algorithm specification for its implementation in micro-controller
- ---Bachelors' degree in Engineering (Masters' degree or PhDpreferred) with3+ years of experience.
- ---Knowledge of digital signal processing and open loop control theory/methodology is required.
- ---Strong background in Matlab/Simulink based algorithm development.
- ---Experiences in various sensor technologies, data acquisition methodologies are required.
- ---A background in data mining and/or radar systems is a strong plus.
- ---Experience in real-time embedded control software development and processes are required.
- ---Training in Quality Systems, Product Development Process and FMEA is a plus.
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Radar, Algorithm, Software, "Product Design", "Active Safety", electronics, test, Calibration, automotive, requirement, "feature algorithm", module, Matlab, embedded, C++, micro-controller, "Project Management", "digital signal", control, controls, sensing, sensor, "real-time embedded control software development", "Quality Systems", FMEA