EOIR Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer to support on-going radar research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence. This position includes opportunities to influence Army next generation radar systems and technologies.
The successful candidate will provide engineering support to radar systems research & development (R&D), modeling and simulation (M&S), and the testing and evaluation of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems. Working as part of our high-caliber team, the engineer will assist in developing algorithms and hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments, and will perform data analysis of both M&S and field test results to advance the state-of-the-art in radar and signal data processing techniques and system development efforts.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field
• 5+ years’ of systems engineering & testing including algorithm development
• 3-5+ years’ experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 3+ years’ of experience in the development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
• Demonstrated proficiency in MATLAB, C, or Java programming languages to develop algorithms
•Experience in writing test procedures and performing data analysis, including customer acceptance testing
Desired but NOT required, is a Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.