On the forefront of technology innovation be a part of the leading electronic measurement company as some of the toughest technical challenges are addressed. This role is R&D Engineer, Software - Expert together we are looking for candidates to partner in the vision of Tellus Solutions as well as our clients' mission to nurture the next generation of leaders.
- This job will be part of the Client Global Services Organization, which is responsible to grow our services business by helping customers manage test instruments across the instruments' life-cycles - calibration, repair, technology refresh, asset management, consulting, training and product purchase alternatives. With service centers in over 30 countries, services is a people intensive, local business.
- This position offers the opportunity to develop measurement science and the software that implements it.
- In this position you will apply and grow your knowledge of instrumentation used in modern communications.
- Working with a highly skilled team-oriented group of measurement and software engineers, you will develop calibration applications to be used by Client customers worldwide.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience with special emphasis on measurement science
- Knowledge of T&M products, T&M system integration, measurement software
- 8+ years of experience in Measurement Science type roles for calibration procedure development
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communications skills
- Excellent team player, flexible, responsive & accountable
- Self-motivated, quick leaner, out of the box thinker
- Experience with 5G measurements and test systems a plus