$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Lisle, IL 60532
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
11 - 15 years
Posted 58 days ago
R&D Engineer Software 5: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems and applications for software enhancements and new products. May develop software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products for the operation.
• Responsible for delivering strategic results that may have a company-wide impact and is long term in nature
• Initiates innovative design, development concepts
• Technical or business consultant to group, business level managers
• Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives
• Often acts as a a mentor to less experienced professional contributors or para-professionals Works on advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies.
• Manages resource to achieve long-range group direction
• Decision have major impact on organization, both internally and externally Thought Leadership Internally recognized technical or business contributor, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
• Possesses a specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen
• Represents the company at industry forum and conferences
• Develop and/or applies innovative technologies and concepts
• Technical or business consulting resource to business level managers Goals generally communicated in "solution" or project goal terms.
Means of arriving at a solution not generally determined by other than the incumbent.
• Set direction for high-impact and/or long-range strategic projects
• Leads major initiatives
• Virtually self-supervisory 12+ years of related experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework may be expected.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16