BIOVIA, a wholly owned subsidiary and brand of Dassault Systèmes is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical and petroleum companies.Do you dream of living, working and playing in beautiful Bend, Oregon? The Bend BIOVIA office sits atop the Deschutes River Canyon and is just minutes from skiing, mountain biking, and paddling. Join our team and help us solve challenging problems in one of the most desirable outdoor towns in the country.
What will your role be? We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our development team and help us build and maintain a cloud-hosted and globally-deployed, on-premises enterprise application.
The Challenges Ahead
- Use your knowledge and skills to add features to support our scientist customers.
- Help make this large, mission-critical enterprise application globally available using modern Cloud hosting services.
- Develop new software targeting the Dassault Platform utilizing modern web frameworks and graph database technologies.
Key Success Factors:
- B.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Broad technical knowledge in object-oriented design and implementation, design patterns, and software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in C#.NET and Microsoft enterprise software development technologies, and/or Java and the JVM-based enterprise technologies.
- Experience with DEVOPs and cloud development and deployment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
- Highly desired: Background in chemistry and/or biology.
- Highly desired: graph databases, RDF, big data, machine learning, natural language processing.