$80K — $100K *
The R&D Senior Associate will lead technical research on antimicrobial actives on Hygiene product portfolio.
• Utilize formulation skills and technical expertise to research new antimicrobial actives, active combinations and synergist systems.
• Lead and advance proof of principle testing of newly identified actives in prototype formulations
• Work with existing and new suppliers to identify new chemistry for antimicrobial actives ensure necessary agreements are in place
• Ensure IP opportunities are explored and activated on.
• Develop technical product strategies to support long-term innovation in the area of antimicrobial research
• Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Core Values
• Effectively develop and supervise assigned talent and prioritize resources to effectively advance assigned activities and projects
• Set objectives, conduct performance reviews and advise on the development of his/her team members to enable them to achieve their full potential
• BS/BA degree in a related science and 8 years’ experience, or MS degree in a related science and 5 years’ experience, or PhD in a related science and 3 years’ relevant experience in raw material research, Personal Care and/or Surface Care
• Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects.
• Strong understanding of the antimicrobial chemistry or related area.
• Proven Project Management skills including timeline management and coordination of key stake holders.
• Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
• Understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
• Understanding of regulated products under regulatory bodies (EPA, FDA, BPR) and development requirements
• Proactive mindset fitting with RB Core Values and able to exhibit entrepreneurial attributes.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement.
• Results-oriented and self-motivating.
• Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change.
• Excellent networking and communication skills.
• Proven people management and people development skills
Valid through: 5/5/2021