We are looking for R&D / QA Engineering Technician for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: R&D / QA Engineering Technician
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, follows established procedures on routine work and requires instructions only on new assignments.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Support a range of engineering activities performing new product development (NPD) and legacy product testing.
- Operate lab equipment including set-up, clean-up, break-down, and re-assembly.
- Support Engineer in Test method development/validation for equipment and product designs.
- Support Engineer in product testing and evaluation
- Support R&D Engineer in the design, develop, and test simple to moderate complexity assembly and test fixtures in support of newly-created products.
- Perform moderate work using drawings, diagrams, written and verbal instructions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Requires AA or Technical Degree and at least 1 year of related experience in R&D testing lab environment is required.
- Must have experiencesupporting test method development/validation for equipment and product testing.
- Must have experience in basic equipment operating skill.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member with instruction guidance.
- Written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Moderate problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the team is essential.
- Proficiency in general Microsoft applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage time effectively.