- Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products.
- Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications.
- Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Hardware: Designs, develops, simulates and debugs hardware products. Specifies new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final design. Designs, develops, executes and evaluates validation testing and product specifications.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Leads or is key in development and/ or design projects requiring coordination with other functions
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digitalcircuits.
- RF and/or microwave circuit background is desired
- RF and microwave system design knowledge is desired
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills