$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The FPGA Synthesis group at Synopsys is looking for a software developer. You are familiar with logic synthesis solutions targeting FPGA technologies from vendors such as Xilinx and Intel/Altera, or targeting ASIC technologies. The Synplify Pro/Premier and ProtoCompiler synthesis products deliver superior quality of results (QoR), turnaround time, and hierarchical flows for large FPGA designs. Our customers are designing implementation FPGAs as well as FPGAs for ASIC/SOC prototypes.
You help design new features, flows, and enhancements to current features. You review requirements and write implementation specifications. You interact with the testing team, you help resolve customer issues, and you assist other developers in your team to produce quality software on schedule.
· BS in CS/EE with at least 2 years of relevant experience, MS, or related Ph.D.
· Knowledge of logic synthesis techniques for FPGAs or ASICs.
· Familiarity with commercial software development.
· Familiarity with development of software projects.
· Experience developing software in C/C++, with a strong background in data structures and algorithm development.
· Knowledge of Agile software development processes is a plus. Experience with Scrum preferred.
· Knowledge of placement and routing techniques or FPGA hardware is a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18