The Tech industry is moving to the Cloud, are you? Broadcom’s products are at the center of the datacenter for most major cloud providers, and continue to evolve along with the new requirements of mega-scale data centers. We are looking for experienced software engineers to create, maintain, and expand customized solutions for specific cloud providers. Your code will run in kernel mode drivers and embedded firmware to offload workloads to hardware accelerators, so performance and scale are critical.
- 8+ years in software and firmware development for storage, networking, or security products
- Expert in the Linux and/or Windows kernel environment
- Experience in embedded RTOS such as Nucleus, VxWorks, or Linaro
- Comfortable with hypervisor virtualization concepts, including virtual machines IOMMU address translation
- Able to work effectively with a distributed development team spread across multiple sites and timezones
- Able to work onsite in customer labs, interfacing directly with technical contacts on product requirements, bring up of new features, and problem reports during verification and deployment.
- Ability to create and execute test plans for ASICs
- Experience with the PCIe interface, including SRIOV
- Able to establish and expand relationships with customer technical contacts
- Performance analysis and optimization