Our client is a well established manufacturer in need of an experienced R&D Engineer. This is a new position and you will be involved in the design and development of new heater products. This position needs a hands-on Engineer looking to be involved in product development from the ground up. The R&D Engineer reports to the Vice President of Engineering.
- Conceptualizing, designing, building and testing new ideas and technologies for HVAC products
- Evaluating, testing, and providing reports on competitive products.
- Producing detailed 3D designs and working with design group to further format documentation.
- Preparing for and conducting of periodic design reviews.
- Bill of Material creation and cost analysis.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- 4+ years of experience in the design and development of Industrial / Commercial type products, including at some HVAC products
- Must know 3D CAD design, preferably SolidWorks
- Understanding of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics is desired
- Experience in FEA or CFD analysis would be helpful
Bonus target 8%
Health, dental and life insurance
401K with match
Vacation and holidays
Let us move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. No sponsorship is available.