$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Job Description and Requirements
You will be working on developing real-time Emulation Runtime Management and Scheduling Framework, which involves designing reliable and stable queuing/job-dispatch system, scheduler, grid management, live data analytics and warehousing.
Framework will communicate through REST/JSON APIs to get required information and log/debug all activities on the cluster, grid queues, scheduler etc. Framework also includes developing of an all-round utilization server to depict the utilization of emulators supported by rich graphical representation for all user scenarios. Analytics include smartly detecting emulator usages, projecting the need of resources, finding free/idle time slots for the job needs etc.
You will be a part of a lively and competitive team that works dynamically towards the innovative ideas keeping the team-spirit high all the time.
- Experience in Python/Java
- Experience in REST API frameworks
- Expertise in web applications and web frameworks (Python/Java Based web frameworks – MERN is a plus)
- Profound knowledge in Databases (SQL / nonSQL)
- Data Analytics / ML experience is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience
- Familiarity with Linux environment, and general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures required to accomplish the job.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17