We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Architect & lead design, development, implementation, verification, validation & reliability growth of Analog Electronics based systems & components as applied on downhole & surface equipment/tools as part of wireline and perforating technologies
- Design and analysis of complete analog electronics systems (active/passive component selection, gain signal conditioning, input/output filter design, closed-loop control, A/D and D/A, etc.)
- Knowledge of power electronics circuits (inverters, magnetics and power supplies)
- Develop schematic and support PCB design
- Lead troubleshooting of analog boards
- Utilize commonly used circuit simulators (LTSPICE, PSPICE, etc.)
- Utilize math tools (Matlab, MathCAD, etc.)
- Lead design reviews of internal developments and third party designs
- Develop component qualification plans and lead execution of plans.
- Document designs, specifications, test plans, revisions and produce test reports
- Present technical status, risk plans and reports to management
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to other personnel in the team in developing new approaches to solve problems.
- Prepared to work on several projects at a given time or highly complicated projects that require a creative team work. Work with cross-functional teams during product life-cycle
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Subject matter expert for Halliburton
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduatedegree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline and seven years of related experience. Completion of a masters or doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred.
Requisition Number: 51188