As a 3D X-point Memory Cell Development Engineer in the technology development group at Micron, you will be working with an industry leading team on cutting edge technologies to enable future 3D Xpoint products. You will be responsible for the development of memory-array characterization techniques, analysis of electrical test results, and driving improvements to cell performance and reliability. In addition, you will participate in the de-bug, design, simulation and implementation of circuit and process changes during the development of prototype memory products. As part of the position you will work closely with the Design, Process Development, and Product Engineering teams et al.
Qualifications -Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Knowledge of mainstream semiconductor memory technologies such as DRAM, NAND, NOR, and PCM. Experience with alternative/emerging memory technologies is desired.
- Deep understanding of semiconductor device physics
- Proficiency with electrical device data collection and analysis, DOE, and statistical techniques
- Understanding of circuit operation and product architecture in semiconductor memory products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong communication, organizational, and team building skills
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
Position requires PhD degree in ElectricalEngineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Physics.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.