We are seeking innovative and passionate Quote to Cash (QTC) Architect who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to Apttus, Salesforce.com, Force.com and Database.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies.It also requires that the Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud computing ecosystem.
- Work closely with Enterprise Product Owners, Functional Solution Architects and directly with stakeholders to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in our solution domains including CPQ, CLM, e-Commerce, Quote to Cash)
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Identify and build tools for managing cloud infrastructure, deploying and scaling applications and ensuring a secure computing environment
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Profile and optimize platform components to deliver highly available, reliable, scalable and performant software solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment.
*** Again - You MUST live or willing to move on your own with no logistical orfinancial help from IBM to the following two areas: Cambridge, MA or Atlanta, GA
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Solution Architect
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 3+ years experience in managing technology projects in positions of increasing responsibility in agile delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems.
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Have thorough understanding of object oriented platforms, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience developing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce certifications - Apttus certifications
- Experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g. Big 5 consulting).
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the stakeholders’ needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Quote to Cash