We have an exciting opportunity on a team that is defining how we use analytics to develop insights that transform customer experiences, accelerate business growth and optimize ROI. We are looking for a creative data-driven leader with excellent analytical skills and web analytics experience to support Mint.
What you'll bring
- 5-8 years of experience in web or product analytics decision support and website optimization for online/ecommerce businesses.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics and tagging.
- Subject matter expertise with clickstream data and SQL is a must.
- Understanding of complex web ecosystems, best practices and ability to put this knowledge into action.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Excellent problem solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking.
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with Tableau or another reporting solution a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, economics, mathematics, finance, or computer science, or equivalent experience.