- The Contractor shall provide an experienced developer with experience spanning at least 8years in IT with actual hands-on experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle, using QuickBase API and regular QuickBase interfaces, the developer shall develop and implement pages and entire QuickBase applications to their maximum potential, resulting in a functional, fully customized up-to-date end-state.
- The developer shall construct and implement an array of dashboards with meaningful technology specifications, illustrating business needs and changing business conditions with meaningful technology specifications to allow analysis to support decisions and to project outcomes and results of business decisions.
Other Job Requirements:
- Build QuickBase applications to allow high-level and in-depth business analysis, control project scope through process mapping, model current business processes and systems.
- Document requirements specifications, and create data models and data flow diagrams.
- QuickBase application development and implementation, specifically in customizing off-the-shelf applications and in building custom applications, developing custom pages using both the QuickBase API as well as regular QuickBase interface.
- Build dashboards and applications to evaluate business needs and to translate them into technology specifications.
- Multi task and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional and Rapid Application Development environment.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Intuit QuickBase
- HTML Required
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with 1 or more scriptinglanguages (PHP, Perl, Ruby, or Python)
- Business Analysis