Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Q is hiring a Quantum Developer Advocate to help us teach the world about quantum computing and grow our community of researchers, students, educators, and coders on the path toward achieving quantum advantage. This is a position for self-directed creative thinker, tinkerer, and doer who will lead the ideation and execution of design assets that continue to position IBM Q as a creative leader, while also delivering on business goals. In this role, you must have a keen eye for design, a passion for technology, and understand what motivates a scientific and developer community. The ideal candidate must possess a wide range of expertise and experience for every stage of a project lifecycle: concept, copy/art, execution, and legacy. Above all, you must be a dot connector across many internal and external stakeholders, comfortable with complex problem solving, ambiguity, and able to deliver clear content and creative strategies to address both how community advocacy can help people solve real problems while identifying clear learning paths for meaningful adoption of IBM technology. This is a very challenging, but fun job for the right person!
* Reform and revamp the Qiskit digital presence, with a focus on UX.
* Redesign and staff development and design for Qiskit.org and its constituent parts.
* Propose, execute, and measure new concepts, sites, and educational materials to teach and promote quantum computing to the next generation of software engineers, with a focus on our video strategy and course curriculum
* Strategize on new ways of reaching new and existing audiences.
* Collaborate as well as make creative decisions autonomously.
This position is located in Yorktown Heights, NY
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Experience developing scalable and responsive websites