Quantitative Modeling Analyst
A large alternative hedge fund focused on quantitative solutions is currently looking for a quantitative Modeling Analyst to join their team in Rowayton, CT.
Develop advanced mathematical models for algorithmic execution of FX trades
Collaborate with operations and trading teams to incorporate the developed models into existing systems
Analyze existing models, identifying areas of improvement
- Masters? or PhD in a technical or quantitiative field
- At least 3+ years?experience developing algorithmic execution models in FX and Futures
- Experienceworking with order book and tick data, analyzing large datasets and developing statistical models
- Excellent programming skills in OO languages (Python, R, C++)
- Advanced programming experience in languages suited for quantitative research.
- 2+ years?experience within the financial services industry
- MS or PhD (preferred) in a quantitative field.