Family Medicine Research covers a range of topics in health services, health policy, comparative effectiveness, cancer prevention, primary care transformation, and educational research.
Function/Duties of Position
Depending on the nature of any given project, the Quantitative Methodologist typically functions as either a consulting Biostatistician or as a co-Investigator.
- Serve as PhD level quantitative lead on study teams in collaboration with DFM investigators on research projects, including study design, analysis, and publication of results
- Mentor master-level biostatistician team members, clinical faculty, residents, and students
- Contribute to development of resources for skill-building within DFM faculty and RA groups
- Present research findings at both local and national venues
- PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Epidemiology or related field
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience collaborating with clinical investigators
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in research activities
- Duration of this appointment and indicated salary may be changed or eliminated if gift, grant, or contract funds supporting this position become unavailable