A software development firm specializing in technological solutions for the financial services industry is looking for a QuantitativeDeveloper to be based in New York.
You will be working on the development of securitized products for the company?s central platform and application suite.
- Build support for securitized products
- Work across multiple components types, working with pricing models, riskreporting, securitization and market data representation
- Strong development skills in Python and C++
- Strong understanding of securitization processes (interest rates and prepayments)
- Excellent grasp of Asset and Mortgage-backed securities and collateralized loanobligations
- Experienceworking with Intex
- Experienceworking with a leading internal platform like Quartz, Athena or SecDB is a plus.