Quantitative Developer (C++ / Python)
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company and is one of the largest banks in North America.
They are currently looking for a strong QuantitativeDeveloper for their team in New York on a full-time basis.
You will be joining a cutting-edge development team, building software solutions within the fixed-income business unit. The role will cover all aspects of the development lifecycle, from design to deployment.
This role requires a strong level of Python and C++, as the company develops software in both.
- Computer Science degree (Bachelor’s or higher)
- 2+ years’ experience developing quantitative solutions within the financial services industry
- Experienceworking with fixed income in the past
- Strong C++ Development skills
- Understanding of multithreading
- Strong Python skills