Developing such strategies applicable to the financial markets requires:
- Writing production-quality, high reliability, highly-tuned numerical code;
- Applying tick-level data analysis and real-world trading experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree from a top university in a highly quantitative subject such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
- Exceptional quantitative as well as programming skills.
- Familiarity with various analytical packages (Mathematica, Matlab, Pylab, or R).
- Motivation and resourcefulness in quickly solving hard problems through the creative application of technology.
- While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.