The Quality and Training Manager at Benco Dental will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of quality control and training programs designed to ensure new and continuous standards for customer operation.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business-related area of study or related experience
- Experience: 5-7 years in training/quality/supervisory experience in call center environment is preferred
- Experience in establishing and maintaining Quality Systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Successful track record of developing and delivering comprehensive professional development programs
- Must have the ability to read and communicate in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to enhance the Company's current Quality program.
- Effectively interact with internal partners to ensure open communication to effectively train and monitor associates.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Interpret quality control philosophy for key personnel within the Operations.
- Investigate customer quality issues and work with the appropriate parties within the organization to develop corrective action plans.
- Develop statistical data for the organization to measure quality.
- According to standards, establish clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Conduct internal audits of the quality system.
- Maintain and calibrate the measurement devices utilized within the quality system.
- Serve as a program SME in order to resolve escalated calls. Be available to handle routine calls on an as needed basis.
- Assist in conducting, developing and delivering training programs, including product training, CRM software training, and sales training (if applicable).
- Partner with the program management team to provide on-going support and development to the representatives on the program.
- Assist in creating, modifying, and updating existing operations and product manuals which are utilized by all program team members.
- With the management team, evaluate monitoring results and use monitoring results to address on-going training and coaching needs.
- Assist in the management of program systems and activities in order to ensure that customer quality expectations are successfully achieved. This includes timely and accurate completion of monitoring and data integrity reviews.
- Assist in the coaching, developing, and motivating staff to maximize performance and potential.
- Develop and deliver system, program and refresher training to new and/or existing staff.
- Work in coordination with Marketing to review new product launches and reformulations in order to create and deliver new training to the program team members.
- All job duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position.