Responsible for system testing; analyzing findings; identifying and recording failures. This position works as an individual contributor reporting to Quality Engineering Supervisor, supporting, executing, and participating in quality test initiatives and development.
- In order to ensure that products perform their proposed functions in a satisfactory manner, execute quality system testing and debugging.
- Carry out appropriate tests to confirm a product's compliance with quality standards.
- Use of Test Equipment such as DMV, Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, Video Signal Generator.
- System level Debugging and Fault isolation to determine the root cause of the problem.
- Perform Minor rework on PCBA and working knowledge of Soldering.
- Program and test conditioners and converters. Perform board programming and board testing and final testing for systems.
- Document test results, analyzing data, and recommend product improvements to refine the process and create a higher-quality product. This includes working with technical writers in development of new and existing test procedures.
- Work with safety, efficiency and accuracy as priorities at all times; Ensure quality and safety standards followed at all times.
- 1-3 years’ experience in technology oriented role.
- High School Degree or GED required, Associates Degreepreferred
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of System level Testing and Board level Programming and Testing (HD Digital Video field a plus).
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn Oracle or similar software.
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
Skills Preferred but not Required:
- Perform component level debugging of Analog and Digital Video circuits.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic program.
- Write technical reports and test procedures if required Knowledge of analog and digitalcircuits with video products plus.