Further growth means that we now require a Quality Engineer Test Engineer II to be responsible for Quality Assurance automation testing solutions for Elsevier's Patient Engagement products.
Elsevier’s Patient Engagement solutions and technology engage, educate and empower patients by giving them quick access to the same evidence-based information you trust, but delivered in interactive and patient-friendly ways.
This turns patients into active participants in their healthcare, not only while they’re with their care team but, more importantly, at home where most of their care will take place.
The successful candidate will work with management to implement the automation strategy and to plan and execute effective and efficient performance and automation testing to accomplish on-tim and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data.
- Participate in process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification, enabling flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in project reviews.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
- Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis.
- Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience, Technical Skills & Education:
- 1+ years of QA Test Analyst experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experiencerequired
- Moderate knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Experience developing automated tests with C# .Net and Selenium preferred.
- Experience with mobile device testing, HL7, SQL, Jira, and Zephyr preferred.
- Experience working on lean/agile delivery teams preferred.
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Knowledge of the software development process.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies.
- Verbal skills — ability to communicate with both technical and nontechnical customers.
- Basic project management, time management, oral and written skills/documentation.