We are looking for Quality Technician - 2nd Shift for our client in Cleveland, OH
Job Title: Quality Technician - 2nd Shift
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Shift: 2nd 4pm-12:30am M-Thur, 3pm-11:30pm Fri.
- Read and interprets blueprints and product specifications.
- Maintain and meet production standards.
- Perform incoming inspection.
- Perform in-process and final inspections.
- Devise ordinary gage or measurement setups.
- Inspect product to close tolerance.
- Diversified in all areas of inspections.
- Operate complicated inspection equipment including FARO arm.
- Writes defective material reports.
- Develops and implements inspection priorities.
- Gauge maintenance and calibration.
- Know, understand, and follow quality procedures.
- Accurately document your work as required by company procedures.
- Achieve and maintain production rates as determined by supervision.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards around the work station.
- Follow all safety directives and work in a safe manner.
- Abide by and conform to all company rules and policies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must have knowledge of shop math.
- Ability to use standard and metric systems.
- Ability to read scales and weights.
- Must be able to interpret product drawings.