The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Quality Systems Specialist in San Antonio, TX.
- Reviews proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development.
- Assures program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed. Identifies root cause of problems.
- Participates with stakeholders to develop potential preventive or corrective actions and implementation.
- Uses statistical methods and quality tools to continuously improve process capability.
- Conducts quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements and supportbusiness decisions.
- Conducts hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. This position will also require the ability to obtain a Yankee White Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working within FAA regulations
- 1+ years of experienceworking with the US Department of Defense
Job ID 1800104712